My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thoughts on Valentine's Day

Legs

I can't believe Valentine's Day is almost here! If you know me well, you know that even little holidays are exciting for me (well, some at least ;) ) So, here's the thing! In honor of our "significant others" whether it be your boyfriend or husband, post a blog about 14 (in honor of Valentine's day) reasons why you love them (come on, it shouldn't be that hard!) Here are my TOP 14 REASONS WHY I LOVE MY HUSBAND:

1)He makes me laugh all the time, and doesn't take himself too seriously. (like I can at times)
2)He is nice to everyone, his philosophy is there are no strangers, just friends you haven't met yet!
3)He is so sweet and kind to me, he never puts me down or makes me feel dumb.
4)He has proved to me that Chivalry isn't dead, he still after 2 1/2 years of dating and almost two years of marriage opens my car door for me before he gets in.
5)He doesn't think that a woman's job is cleaning and that his job is relaxing after we get home from work. He helps with cleaning and making dinner every night!
6)He is very romantic
7)He is constantly telling me he loves me and how beautiful I am.
8)He is so unselfish, he thinks of everyone before himself.
9)He doesn't mind the fact that I am messy and he is clean. (ex. I cram the tupperware in the cabinet,inevitably it will fall out when you go to open the cabinet, but it stays in for awhile!He takes the time to pull it all out and make sure it all fits in there nice and neat...maybe it's from being in the military =) )
10)He always helps me see the brighter side of things when I am frustrated.
11)He makes me want to love Jesus more and more by how he loves him.
12)He is not afraid to tell me if he thinks how I am thinking or acting is not right. (great quality! Same way with me)
13)He always stands up for me and speaks up for me.
14)He is the only one I want to grow old with, and sit in rocking chairs on our front porch with!
boy and girl black and white

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great Rachel!!! What a great idea!!