Okay, so our "switching over" process has taken a little longer than expected...we finally got our licenses this last week, I was hoping for a good picture, and the woman snapping the pictures snapped it too soon and I look like I am about to close my eyes, which I was, I thought I blinked in the picture...sigh..oh well...it's better than it could've been. Our state also has those electronic pads to sign your name, which I absolutely hate, because I can never get it to look like my writing, it always looks like a child scribbled their name....grr...
Dave has a couple of interviews this week, and it seems promising. Who would pass up a guy with good background and experience though? No one. The military always looks good on a resume.
It's been so hot down here that I've been tired all the time! I still have to get used to the heat...and the bugs! We realized why our apartments are sprayed every month...outside are nice big fat cockroaches that like to come inside if you don't spray or trap! Aah! That's one thing I hate about the south!!! We have decided to use little roachie motels, because I don't think spraying is good for your health...Seriously, no matter how clean you keep your apartment, if you don't use bait, they will find their way in...it's another way of being welcomed to the South!!
We have family coming over this weekend. My Uncle and Aunt live in Millington, which is about 20/30 minutes from us...it'll be nice.
Soo many things are happening, some too numerous to write about...I'll tell you about it all in time...
More to come...
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


4 comments:
no matter where you are it's hot... but i'm sure it's really bad there. i'm just thankful it's not snowing. ;)
please post some pics, would love to see your nice little home and some funny southern people! haa
Hey Rach! It sounds like you're gettng all settled in. Nice Couch! Can't wait to see the rest of the apartment when you get a chance to post some pics!
I'm so happy you guys are doing well. Post some house pics. I can't wait to see how cute your place is
HEYY! "Shalomn!!" haha, how r u, well, i mean, i did just read a bunch of blogs sooo i kinda have a clue, lol. It was awesome to read about your new adventure! It sure is hott, last week it read 92 in the hallway.. yes, our AC is dead.. uggg, i think i lost a couple of pounds due to sheeer sweatin, lol, ew.. ANYWAYS, if you and Dave are just "hanging around" and want to have a little vacation at our B&B, we'd LOVE to have you 2!!! Seriously, we live 45mins outside of DC, and we have a guest room, luckily in the cooool comfortable basement... haha, just gimme a call or write me at Christinataylorfamily@yahoo.com
Post a Comment