My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Boy or Girl???




I guess we'll have to wait and see!!!

Coming February 2009!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

No way...really!! That is AWESOME Rachel!! When are you due in Feb.? I am SO excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rachel!!! What exciting news. We will definitely be praying for you both and that all goes well!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Yippee:)
Love ya, Sally :)

Anna said...

Congratulations Rach! So excited for you guys! Yay!

. said...

Oh my... that is SO wonderful... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Keep us updated.... praying for you both!!!

The Mauers said...

Congrats girl:) I knew we'd be hearing soon! Many blessings to ya.

Bolam's Bloggings said...

Congrats! I'm praying for you, please keep in touch.

Many blessings to you, David, and baby on the way,
Lynnette