*Note: My absence of blogging has been because we had a lovely virus that destroyed our computer, thus making it impossible to blog! $180 bucks later we have a computer fixed...grrr stupid viruses...
Anyway, I can't believe a New Year is upon us (wait a second while I try to massage my son's foot or knee down from my rib..it's uncomfortable!)Okay, I'm back...
So, what was I saying? Ah, yes. A New Year. We have gone through some major changes in the past year with moving to a new state and a few weeks after that finding out we were pregnant, job changes, college changes, church changes, the list of changes is too numerous. It's all been good though, we needed a change of scenery, a change of pace (slowed down for me, sped up for Dave!) Through it all, God has been the same: constant, unchanging. I remember when we first moved down and we were freaking out because we couldn't find jobs (before I knew I was pregnant) and we did not know how we would pay our rent....God made a way. Or, after I found out I was pregnant we had no insurance. I remember calling Ob offices asking if anyone took Medicaid, and getting so upset and stressed, my cell phone has battle wounds because of it...but God made a way! Or, when I started spotting the first OB we went to told me why I had been bleeding (they did an ultrasound) and before walking out of our room he told us he hoped the baby would make it...God did a miracle, he made a way!
God has been so faithful this year, he will be faithful next year, and the year after that, and so on. Think about what God has done in your life this past year, make a list! The next time you are stressed out about something going on in your life, look back at what he did for you, and soon enough, you'll be writing your latest stress on that paper, and how God made a way!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


3 comments:
YAY!! God is good...NEW BELLY SHOTS!
Oh, yes our God is so good. So often our eyes get fixed on the difficulties, the pain, the questions, the negative, the what and whys of life instead of staying focused on just how faithful our God is!! It is a good and a much needed daily reminder of how faithful our God is!!
Yes, this was a big year of change for you both, but it is so good to look and see all the blessing that God has poured out to you both. We are so happy for you!! :)
Love Ya
So true...It's great to hear how well things have worked out for you!
Post a Comment