My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's getting closer and closer...

Wow, these weeks seem to be flying by. I can't believe I have 31 days tomorrow until this little one arrives! We are busy in preparation for Garret's arrival. I still have some baby clothes to wash, his car seat to be installed, my bag/Garrett's bag to be packed and waiting at the door,etc,etc. I am definitely in that nesting period,cleaning and rearranging. I can tell Garrett's space is getting more and more uncomfortable for him, because I get lots of jabs and pokes now. ;)

My next appt is Monday the 12 (if I am correct) and then it is every week! Wow. My OB told me at my last appointment that if I was dilated at all at the 39th week appt I could opt to be induced, because I am getting an epidural. You know how I told you about two months ago I gained more than the recommended for one month? Well, last time I gained too little! Only two pounds for December. Darned if I do, darned if I don't...can these OB's ever be pleased?

Garrett loves laying in weird positions. He has this one position that always makes my belly look like a giant jelly bean, I swear!ha. He also enjoys the right side to bunch his little body, and it's obvious I am misshapen when he does it!

We went and saw the hospital and took a tour of the maternity ward. We saw the L&D rooms, and then the postpartum rooms/Baby Nursery. It was nice to be able to see everything so I could get a feel for how it will be.

Sorry, no pics right now. As I told you we just got our computer back from having a virus wipe it out, and I need the CD that came with the camera again to be able to load pictures on it....

Have a good week!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Time sure is flying! This little one seems to always be on my right side too. We just had another ultrasound though and it showed that she is head down so it must be her little butt that keeps sticking out to the right of me. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing and feeling well. Time sure does fly!! :)

Sarah said...

Yay it's almost time

Anonymous said...

RACHEL HAD HER BABY!!!